Join the movement
To drive the transition towards a more regenerative and secure food future, everyone is needed and everyone is invited to play a part.
To start your learning journey, here are some of the resources featured in Rachel's Farm
- Call of the Reed Warbler, by Dr. Charles Massy - The book that inspired Rachel's journey
- Australian Holistic Management Course - The training that Rachel undertook
- Land to Market - The Savory Institute's EOV (Ecological Outcomes Verification) was the verification Rachel attained
- RCS Australia - A regenerative agriculture course that Rachel completed. Here is a list of upcoming trainings.
- Natural Sequence Farming - Peter Andrews supported Rachel to establish Natural Sequence Farming (NSF) on her farm
- The Good Farm Shop - learn more about the business that Rachel's daughter Matilda and her partner Scott started after being inspired by Rachel's journey
- VRM BioLogik - the catalyst product that Rachel uses to speed up the process of turning green matter into compost.
RESOURCES FOR CONSUMERS
Consumers can make a difference by using their purchasing power to support local growers by choosing organic, regenerative, sustainable and ‘climate-positive’ produce.
You can also support the movement by donating to organisations who are helping farmers transition to regenerative practices.
Support local growers
Sustainable Table Australia - Regenerative Food and Farming Map
Sustainable Table's map is a relatively new resource and it will take time to see this map grow. However rest assured that every producer on this map has been through a rigorous vetting process.
Sustainable Table's Ethical Food & Fibre Guide
This Ethical Food & Fibre Guide is a collection of resources that have been put together to support consumers in making ethical choices about the food on your plate and the materials you wear and use.
Sustainable Table's Industrial Vs Organic Guide
This guide unpacks how industrial and organic approaches to farming are defined, what they set out to achieve and the practices commonly involved.
Open Food Network
With more producers on the map, this is a great resource. We suggest using Sustainable Table's Ethical Food Guide, and doing your own research when making choices on which producers to buy from.
Organic Consumers - Regenerative Farm Map
Find farms from around the world that are working for a regenerative future.
Regenerative Organic Alliance
A directory of Regenerative Organic Certified®️ farms.
Donate to organisations
RESOURCES FOR FARMERS
Farmers and land stewards can learn more about adopting regenerative practices and connect with local groups and organisations that can support them on the journey.
Scroll down for learning resources or click the button below to open a new page with a comprehensive list of resources and support for farmers.
Learn more about regenerative and climate positive farming.
- How regenerative farming can help heal the planet and human health - Dr. Charles Massy's TED Talk
- How to fight desertification and reverse climate change - Alan Savoury's TED Talk
- Our Sunburnt Country, by Anika Molesworth
- Why you should give a f*ck about farming, by Gabrielle Chan
- Who's Minding the Farm? by Patrice Newell
- For the Love of Soil, by Nicole Masters
- Online Soil Health Courses and Masterclasses guided by Nicole Masters
- Meeting the Challenge for Change, Online Course by Dr Christine Jones
- Open Food Network, an introduction to regenerative agriculture
- Regenerative Agriculture, NSW Department of Primary Industries, 2021
- A review of the economics of Regenerative Agriculture in WA, WA Department of Primary Industries
- 2021 Regenerative Agriculture & Its Potential to Improve Farmscape Function, University of Sydney, 2022
- The Holistic Management Educators of New Zealand and Australia
- Friendly Farms
- Soils for Life
- Learn more about reviving our soils
- Explore First Nations farming resources and organisations
Become a Regenerator
Want to dive in deeper? Rachel's Farm offers you the opportunity to take action in an area you are interested in or passionate about. Simply answer the following few questions and we will provide a list of recommended actions to help you start your journey.