The regeneration of our planet cannot happen without the regeneration of its people. This action area invites us to reconnect with ourselves, others, our communities, and with all living systems.
The regeneration of our planet cannot happen without the regeneration of its people. This action area explores the ways we can learn to love ourselves, meet our unmet needs, and dial down our distress so we can reconnect with our fellow human beings, with our communities, and with all living systems. This action area is the key that helps to unlock all the others.
These action areas are large, complex and interconnected. There are a number of key collective responses required to help shift the status quo. We have curated a list of those responses for you to explore linked to regenerative actions that you can take.
The list below is not yet comprehensive and the following are coming soon:
- Heal personal, intergenerational and community traumas
- Build connection between people & community with empathy
- Support and prepare people for the changes that are coming
- Redefine success, wealth, work and meaning
- Cultivate respect and empathy for other's perspectives and opinions
- Cultivate respect for land and Country
- Teach and incentivise self care
Heal our relationships to self & others
If there was one response that towered above others in its ability to usher in meaningful, regenerative change – it is this one.